Meridian Street Preschool Cooperative (MSPC), a non-profit organization, is a play-based program centered on the philosophy that children, parents, and teachers learn from each other. Through a purposefully planned environment, we carefully nurture each child’s social, emotional, and cognitive development. We have an opening for a teacher to join our wonderful preschool for the 2018-2019 school year.
The Classroom Teacher would be responsible for providing quality, developmentally appropriate programming for two classes of children with the support of one participating parent daily. One class meets on Mondays and Fridays from 9:30-11:30 a.m. and the second class meets Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30-11:30 a.m. Other Class Opportunities are available. Please ask for specific details when contacting the school.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree required, early childhood education background preferred.
2. Cooperative school experience is preferred.
3. Kind and empathetic with a love of working with children and parents.
4. Responsible, organized, enthusiastic and energetic.
5. Submit a cleared criminal background check.
6. A current (within the past year) negative tuberculin skin test or negative chest x-ray.
7. Training and certification in CPR and childhood first aid every two years.
* Full Job description and requirements are on file with the employer.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org